Selfish Music Star Parents!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have heard that some of the first releases of the music star have a glitch in which each generation of parents takes all of their money with them, leaving the baby with 0GP. My music star has this problem :angry:

I still really enjoy it, but it's frustrating having to start every new generation with 0GP! Does anyone know of any way to fix this issue?

It depends on the type of Music Star it is. If it just says "Tamagotchi" on the top of the shell, the parents will take all the money. If it says "Music Star" under the word Tamagotchi, I think 3000 GP will be left.

In my experience, it isn't any of the causes above.

The Music Star parent usually takes half of the GP that they had before they leave. But if your Music Star doesn't have many points, the parents may take it all.

To avoid this, try to make sure you get your Music Star to its concerts. This will increase the points that Guitaritchi gives your Tamagotchi every morning if your Tamagotchi has debuted as a paid musician.

Also, the night before the parent leaves, make sure to stock up on food and snacks in case the parent decides to takes all the points.

I always hated this, embarrassingly enough I have never had a successful band with the music star so I never made millions of gotchi points or anything and I had to live off working at that fruit factory because I suck at the cake factory so when the parents leave they basically take everything and my tama as a teen can barely survive because it's not old enough to work yet but it can't eat baby food anymore which is really annoying. The biggest problem I have ever had with music star, EVER. It's all that guy with big sunglasses's fault, pretty sure he hates me.

It

depends on the type of Music Star it is. If it just says "Tamagotchi"

on the top of the shell, the parents will take all the money. If it says

"Music Star" under the word Tamagotchi, I think 3000 GP will be left.
This isn't a foolproof way to tell. Mine says "Tamagotchi Music Star" and the parent always takes all of the GP.

In my experience, it isn't any of the causes above.

The Music Star parent usually takes half of the GP that they had before they leave. But if your Music Star doesn't have many points, the parents may take it all.

To avoid this, try to make sure you get your Music Star to its concerts. This will increase the points that Guitaritchi gives your Tamagotchi every morning if your Tamagotchi has debuted as a paid musician.

Also, the night before the parent leaves, make sure to stock up on food and snacks in case the parent decides to takes all the points.
There's no way to avoid it, the parents always take all of the GP on my Music Star, no matter how many points they had.

There are 2 different waves of Music stars, Wave 1 and Wave 2.

Wave 1's are the ones with just the words "Music Star" At the top, and those kinds take only half the money.

Wave 2's say "tamagotchi Music Star" At the top and they take all the money.

Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back