Tamagotchi ID or plus colour

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

Reaction score
I I really want a colour tamagotchi so i searched websites and i found two cheap colours and theyre ids of plus colours

need your help to decide plz

PS. I prefer characters that are teenage on plus colour and i prefer adults on ID lol cant make my mind

The ID or ID L? The ID you'll pay through the nose for, they're very expensive. The +Color is more manageable in price. Also I think only the +Color has Oldies.

I have an iDL, it has much more features than the +Colour, but the +Colour is very fun and does not get boring, but the new Tamagotchi P's are selling for like 50 bucks USD on eBay, they have the most features and are the newest, just some recomendations xD

I I really want a colour tamagotchi so i searched websites and i found two cheap colours and theyre ids of plus colours

need your help to decide plz

PS. I prefer characters that are teenage on plus colour and i prefer adults on ID lol cant make my mind
iD: Expensive, like the iD L with less features and characters.

iD L: 3 versions (regular, 15th Anniversary, Princess Spacy). Note that on the regular, there are English versions, although for a few people, they're a bit glitchy. They have 32 adult characters, downloads (like the iD onward), lots of features and locations that you can download/unlock, and are an overall fun version. They are pretty cheap right now ($50-$100).

+Color: More like a Connection Tamagotchi in colour...they too have happy symbols and features similar to the iD L. It's older, so the character variety is pretty limited. You cannot beam downloads onto this version, what you get on it is all you can get. The +Color, unlike the iD and iD L (P's possibly?), has passwords available to input for a few new foods and tree seeds. That's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back