Dazz's Izurdea/Delfin/Dauphin/Delfinas Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Izurdea, Delfin, Dauphin and Delfinas all mean dolphin, by the way. And no, this log has absolutely nothing to do with dolphins. It's about Tamas.

I'm currently running my V4.5 in V4 design and V3. I just reset them, I have a girl on the V3 and a boy on the V4.5. I can't say their names (because they're named after some characters in a book I'm reading and I'm on a forum about the books which I don't want people on TamaTalk to find me on). I'll just call them A and B. A is the girl, B is the boy.

A and B are currently babies, and asleep. B has 3 Funny, 1 Beauty and 10 Spiritual skill points, the usual way my V4.5s go. A doesn't have skill points, being a V3.

That's all I can write for today. Bye!

~ Dazzmina, A and B ~

Hi! A and B are now toddlers, and they're asleep because I couldn't take them into school. I'll just wake them up. A is Tamatchi and B is Hitodetchi. B's skill points are 9 Funny, 1 Beauty and 16 Spiritual. I hope he becomes UraMametchi, my favourite character on the V4.5. As for A...I don't care what she becomes, AS LONG AS IT'S NOT A BOY CHARACTER!

I don't have time for anything else because of homework (which will be done by the end of the week, I just have a big geography project and a book to read about scuba diving) so bye!

~ Dazzmina, A and B ~

I stopped running A and B and started my Ps again. She's a Kiraritchi called Melodi. And she currently has no downloads! :( Hopefully I'll get my infrared phone working soon so that will change.

~ Dazz and Melodi ~

Latest posts

Back