Ask Rayman: Topic Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
In this game, you have to ask Rayman a question that involves a particular topic. He will set a topic and you can ask him a question (you don't have to if you don't want to). Example:

Rayman: The topic is "Gaming", fellow members! Ask away!

Person 1: What's your favorite game series?

Rayman: I presumably like Kirby, since he's cute and soft. He's been living longer than me...

Person 2: What games do you dislike?

Rayman: I sort of dislike "The Game", because you lose if you think about it. Wait...I JUST LOST!

Okay, now that you understand, you can ask him now.

Rayman: The topic is "Favorite Music and Musicians". Ask away, and I won't bite!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rayman: I mostly like Dance, Pop, and sometimes Euro-Techno. It depends what comes on, however. I usually listen to new songs out of their genre and then I get hooked with the genre the new song is in.

Rayman: well, the newest song from Edward Maya, known as Mono in Love. It was released in 2012, with two versions. Radio Version and Extended Version. That's the new one I love, and it's the best hit song.

Rayman: Okay the topic was changed to "Candy"!

My most fave candy is Hershey's Chocolate. Mmmmm!!!! Whenever I see things that are made by Hershey's, I go crazy!

Rayman: Strawberry.

*timer dings*

Rayman: The topic has been changed to "Favorite Tamagotchis". Sorry to keep you guys waiting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back