Morino Tamagotch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniinthetardis

Reaction score
Hello there Tamatalk! Exciting news!

My Morino came in the mail today! Since I'm new to this particular tamagotchi, I have a couple of questions...

1. What do the four characters at the end of the guessing game mean?

2. Will the game run continuously until I exit?

3. How do I control the temperature in the coccoon stage?

1. they don't mean anything. they're like the stars or whatever on the Angel. Think of it like a 'loading screen.'

2. You get i think 4 rounds. You need to find the leaf 2 times or more out of 4 tries. You want to find as many as you can to fill up hearts. I think 3-4 leaves fills 2 hearts, and 2 only fills 1 heart. The object is to keep the weight of your Morino high, so less games = more weight.

3. Select either C or H and let it sit. Check on it periodically and adjust as needed. Don't let it get too hot or cold. I think it can die this way. (Mine did either from that, or it hatched and immediately got attacked and I didn't hear it.) You get different characters depending on how hot or cold you keep it.

Thankyou so much - do you know why the weight of the Morino should be kept high?

On the Connections, it is healthier to keep it low, right?

It's because it's a bug, and you know, bugs want to eat as much as they can to survive, especially when it comes to metamorphosis. At least that's my understanding of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back