Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:21 PM
My Morino came in the mail today! Since I'm new to this particular tamagotchi, I have a couple of questions...
1. What do the four characters at the end of the guessing game mean?
2. Will the game run continuously until I exit?
3. How do I control the temperature in the coccoon stage?
Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:41 PM
2. You get i think 4 rounds. You need to find the leaf 2 times or more out of 4 tries. You want to find as many as you can to fill up hearts. I think 3-4 leaves fills 2 hearts, and 2 only fills 1 heart. The object is to keep the weight of your Morino high, so less games = more weight.
3. Select either C or H and let it sit. Check on it periodically and adjust as needed. Don't let it get too hot or cold. I think it can die this way. (Mine did either from that, or it hatched and immediately got attacked and I didn't hear it.) You get different characters depending on how hot or cold you keep it.
Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:31 AM
On the Connections, it is healthier to keep it low, right?
Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:25 AM
Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:23 PM
Does the manual state that you want to keep their weight high? I am trying mine now for the second time and would like to know.