Music Star Pause Schedule?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Montanae

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a sort of "pause" schedule for the Music Star.

I've heard of it being worked out for v4 - where, if you pause it for a certain amount of time, you can calculate when it will respond in other regards.

For example:

Say that I want to pause my Music Star as to delay the leaving of the baby by his/her parents, because, by the way this is timed on my Tamagotchi, it would happen in the evening. So, to make sure the parents leave at {n} time, I would pause it for {x} amount of hours.

Does anyone know if it works like this? If so, do you know the time measurements?

As far as I can tell, pausing does not affect what time the parents leave; they always leave at midnight after spending an entire day with the baby (observed from my own V6).

Pausing will also cause the growth time of your character to delay as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if there was a sort of "pause" schedule for the Music Star.

I've heard of it being worked out for v4 - where, if you pause it for a certain amount of time, you can calculate when it will respond in other regards.

For example:

Say that I want to pause my Music Star as to delay the leaving of the baby by his/her parents, because, by the way this is timed on my Tamagotchi, it would happen in the evening. So, to make sure the parents leave at {n} time, I would pause it for {x} amount of hours.

Does anyone know if it works like this? If so, do you know the time measurements?
Interesting.

I don't know if it would change the time the parents leave (how does it work anyway? Can you show us a video?) but the way to calculate how long the growth delay would be is just by seeing how long your Tamagotchi has been paused and subtracting that from the total amount the Tamagotchi has been paused in order to find out its entire unpaused life.

Baby-toddler: 1 hour

Toddler-teen: 24 hours

Teen-adult: 24 hours

Please note that Music Stars can evolve in their sleep, so pausing might not mess up the growth schedule of the Music Star as much as it would the V4.

...pausing does not affect what time the parents leave; they always leave at midnight after spending an entire day with the baby (observed from my own V6).
I didn't reiterate my question, I asked a different one - I understood what you said about leaving the first time, I wanted to know if I could use it to control the aging of my Tamagotchi.

Interesting.

I don't know if it would change the time the parents leave (how does it work anyway? Can you show us a video?) but the way to calculate how long the growth delay would be is just by seeing how long your Tamagotchi has been paused and subtracting that from the total amount the Tamagotchi has been paused in order to find out its entire unpaused life.

Baby-toddler: 1 hour

Toddler-teen: 24 hours

Teen-adult: 24 hours

Please note that Music Stars can evolve in their sleep, so pausing might not mess up the growth schedule of the Music Star as much as it would the V4.
Thank you! As for the video, I don't have one, but, I'm sure I could find a v4 & test the theory out - I've only heard of it being done.

I suppose this means I should just wait till a good time, then.

Thanks, again.

I didn't reiterate my question, I asked a different one - I understood what you said about leaving the first time, I wanted to know if I could use it to control the aging of my Tamagotchi.
They all age +1 Tama-year for every 24 hours after hatching. Pausing affects it because well, time has been paused. Just like what Amat Gotchi said, for example you paused for an hour, it will delay the aging by an hour as well.

Just wondering why you had to delay the aging? It's pretty much inevitable... I'm just curious as to find out why.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys need help with the v4, I had a pausing mishap earlier.

I paused it before bed (it was 5 years... p.s. I didn't pause it on purpose.)

I woke up, around 7:00, un-paused it, and went to school.

At school, it grew into 6 years sometime during 6th period (maybe 1:30ish)

So it grows a year every time 24 hours pass. As for the baby leaving tim, I think you can cheat to make the parent leave by changing the time, but I don't like cheating c:

They all age +1 Tama-year for every 24 hours after hatching. Pausing affects it because well, time has been paused. Just like what Amat Gotchi said, for example you paused for an hour, it will delay the aging by an hour as well.

Just wondering why you had to delay the aging? It's pretty much inevitable... I'm just curious as to find out why.
Ah, see, I've had different experiences - with my v4.5, I paused it for an hour while in class and my Tama didn't age up until the next day (when it was supposed to become an adult that night). I just wanted to know if there was a direct relation, and, there is.

Thanks!

My wave 2 V6 is glitching - the aging is more literal where it's concerned.

I've heard that if you pause a v6, it could also change it's kind of care,

For example: you have taken perfect care of your girl tama and it's in an odd generation, so you would get mimitchi, then, you pause it, this could mean that it won't evolve into mimitchi, but into memetchi, because pausing it affects the kind of care

i'm not sure if this is true, but i've heard this

I've never heard this before... Could you make a link to where you read that from? Otherwise it isn't proof if someone just SAID that. Or someone could test it out... Do you have a Music Star?

i've read it somewhere here on tamatalk i think, i don't remember where, and no, i don't have a music star, but i'm getting one soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back