Photo
- - - - -

oh my $%%!ing god

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamagotchi_freaK

• tamagotchi-freak user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:27 AM ( #1 )

:furawatchi: oh my gosh it is winter now and i was having a snowball fight wth my freinds and i got hit in the face and my tama fell out of my pocket and then i relised i couldent find it so i asked my freinds to help find it with me and i finally found it but is was frozen solid! the buttons didnt work and the screen froze!!!

(i had the sheep tama)

Replies

Views

Started

23 Aug 2005

Last Post

23 Aug 2005

Perfalmarin

• perfalmarin user photo

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:34 AM ( #2 )

oh no...I'm sorry, that's awful :furawatchi:

tamagotchi_freaK

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:36 AM ( #3 )

yeah i know i cant believe it frozen solid i was gona put it next to the heater but the other guy said his tama melted so i dont think i wana do it lol and anyway my mums buying me a new one :furawatchi:

Everulesdaworld

• everulesdaworld user photo

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:37 AM ( #4 )

im so sorry
i luv sheep
:furawatchi:

tamie_lova

• tamie-lova user photo

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:41 AM ( #5 )

[QUOTE] :furawatchi: oh my gosh its winter now and i was having a snowball fight with my freinds and i got hit in the face and my tama fell out of my pocket and then i relised i couldent find it so i asked my freinds to help find it with me and i finally found it but is was frozen solid! the buttons didnt work and the screen froze!!!

(i had the sheep tama)

Im writing a responce to that.................... i feel so sorry 4 u i really wanted a sheep 1!! can u reply and tell me how 2 get them please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

tamie_lova

• tamie-lova user photo

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:43 AM ( #6 )

[QUOTE] :furawatchi: oh my gosh its winter now and i was having a snowball fight with my freinds and i got hit in the face and my tama fell out of my pocket and then i relised i couldent find it so i asked my freinds to help find it with me and i finally found it but is was frozen solid! the buttons didnt work and the screen froze!!!

(i had the sheep tama)

Im writing a responce to that.................... i feel so sorry 4 u i really wanted a sheep 1!! can u reply and tell me how 2 get them please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

tamie_lova

• tamie-lova user photo

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:44 AM ( #7 )

sorry i put it on twice sorry :sorry:

tamagotchi_freaK

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:48 AM ( #8 )

[quote name='tamie_lova' date='Aug 23 2005, 03:43 AM'] [QUOTE] :furawatchi: oh my gosh its winter now and i was having a snowball fight with my freinds and i got hit in the face and my tama fell out of my pocket and then i relised i couldent find it so i asked my freinds to help find it with me and i finally found it but is was frozen solid! the buttons didnt work and the screen froze!!!

(i had the sheep tama)

Thanks [/quote]
well i honeslty dont know how i got it i took really good care of it and played bump alot and forgot the teen i had