Tamagotchi iD L E Issues ....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamoo13

Reaction score
Okay so I received my idl e yesterday and the seller forgot to include the instructions (she's sending them via mail, apologized and everything) and I have no idea how to make my Tamas happy circles go up or fill up !!!

I tried the candy and that didn't work and I tried playing games and I also tried going to the Donut Park but that always makes him cry :(

Also what does friend level mean ?

Also apparently I got the worst toddler and it's a little rodeo boy. (kinda offended since I am Texan myself, hmph rude Bandai....lol)

TIA !!!!!!

Binary has scanned the pages of the instruction manual here:

https://tama-zone.com...

Friend Level is achieved by getting all 4 Happy Seals - find out the first 3 by trying to find out what their favourite food items/snacks/toys/clothes are. The 4th one is automatically given 48 hours after becoming an adult.

Once they do, they earn an entry in the Notebook icon - accumulate more characters to unlock new places and the Tama Meal/Snack features.

Toddler growth is random - therefore there is no such thing as "worst toddler". And please don't be offended by the cowboy thing --- it's actually cute.

(There is no room for political correctness in Tamagotchi - just enjoy the cuteness and have fun! :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there somewhere else I can see the manual ? I'm at work and they've blocked whatever site they are using to upload the pictures.

Oh okay makes sense.

Lol ok I think he's cute anyway.

Also how do I fill up his Happy circles??

TIA!!

Is there somewhere else I can see the manual ? I'm at work and they've blocked whatever site they are using to upload the pictures.
I'm afraid that's the only one I know so far.

Also how do I fill up his Happy circles??
Your character has to be an adult first before filling this up.

Friend Level is achieved by getting all 4 Happy Seals - find out the first 3 by trying to find out what their favourite food items/snacks/toys/clothes are. The 4th one is automatically given 48 hours after becoming an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back