V5 tamagotchi how do I make them grow up faster

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetgurl71

Reaction score
Just found my V5 tamagotchi how do I make the growth process faster , I feel like they've been stuck a s a child for too long already

Have you been pausing(travel show) it affects the growth and I'm pretty sure you just have to wait

Yes, as ICHIGOTCHI_V6 stated above, using the travel show (pausing the Tama, for the v5) whlie useful for when you're not around, stunts a tama's growth, Child to Teen evolution usually only takes 24 hours but using the travel show can slow this down, a good trick to use, in the future, is to set the clock to the tama's sleeping time to put them to sleep, this does not affect they're health, and still continues growth :)

Hope I Helped - KT001 :lol:

How long do they have to be asleep for
However long they need to sleep to evolve.

Let's put it into an example:

I am running my V5. My family, the Smiths, are to evolve at 4 PM. I have not paused at all during their lives, because I have a day off from school. However, I have school the next day. So, I put my V5 to sleep by setting the time to when they are sleeping before school. I go to school and wake them up after I'm done, and at 4-4:15, they will evolve.

Does that answer your question...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back