Valentine's Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAmaybeth

Reaction score
So, hi everyone! I've never before started a group hatch but I'd like to join now with my v3!!! Happy Valentine day!!!

(when it comes...) I was insired from this day so I've thought of a different Hatch!! A special one!!! What about having a 100 generation tamagotchi? I suggest, trying for the longest generation ever been!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? ohh... well 99 would be nice too!! Any one who wants to join? :)

Great! So About the Hatch, it will obviously be on thursday 14th of February and because of different timezones in every country, you can do it any time AT THIS DAY!!! :D :D :D :D

Rules:

1. any tamagotchi version acceptable

2. you can join with as many tamas you want

3. be friendly and respectful!

4. You can update whenever you want, (it would be preferable for you not missing for more han a month) and there's no need on pictures or every day updates but if you want so It would be great!!!!

5. Have fun! ^_^

-TAMAmaybeth

I'd like to join, though I'm not sure with which Tamagotchi.

What versions are you accepting?

Can I join with my P's? I don't have it yet but I'm sure it'll be here by the time Valentine's day comes around.

I might join with my Music Star if it comes late, It's due on the thirteenth, but, you know, it could be late. If it is, I'll try to join! :p

My new iD L might come around that time. Or ill use one of my others. (Ps everyone read the above posts she explained the rules, all tamas welcome!)

i ll enter with my black tamago (as i said its still shipping) and im gonna TRY {I SAID TRY} to get pics of me using my Makiko figure :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Guys, For all your questions check the rules!!! Every tamagotchi type accepted and you can join with as many as you wish!!!

Thanks for joining I feel so glad and excited about this hatch!!! I can't wait!!!!xi xi xi... :newmametchi: :mimitchi: :ichigotchi: :D :D :D

I hope we will have many members to this hatch!!!!!

Anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back