Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Valentine's Hatch!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TAMAmaybeth

• tamamaybeth user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:05 PM ( #52 )

Mattaritchi evolved into Kilalatchi yesterday at around noon, while I was at school.

As usual, I tried to fill all 15(?) training bars. He currently has 8 training bars, all 6 friendship hearts filled, is 2 years old and weighs 22 lbs. 

I've been using the treadmill on the Kuromametchi figure to help keep his weight down, and played games with him occasionally. He should evolve today around noon!

Wish me luck on getting Mametchi or Kuromametchi! ^u^

Good luck Rainbow!!!!my boy is so slow compairing to you guys but it's okay! I'm doing my best! :D

Rainbow-Monkey

• rainbow-monkey user photo

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:10 PM ( #53 )

I put Kilalatchi to sleep this morning before I left for school, so his growth would't be delayed. I knew that he would evolve sometime around noon before I got home, and spent all day wondering what he evolved into.

When I got home, I saw that Kilalatchi evolved into...

KUROMAMETCHI! YAY!  :D

He is now 3 years old, weighs 30 lbs, has 8 training bars and full friendship hearts.

I bought him some new items on the Violetchi and Kuromametchi figures, and played a few games of Trampoline on the Sebiretchi figurine. It's a really fun game!

daniinthetardis

• daniinthetardis user photo

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:32 PM ( #54 )

Xanther evolved into Nyorotchi (the unhealthy adult...) last night. I'm a little disappointed, but I was expecting it. This is my first adult on the P1 though, so I'm on my way to experiencing all of them :3 Xanther is asleep now. He looks a little creepy, as if Kuchitamatchi sprouted a big tail!

sk1tt135

• sk1tt135 user photo

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:15 PM ( #55 )

Hey guys, so today I got my first deco pierce, the circus one.  :)  I love the juggling game but it's a little difficult to figure out.  Tissue(as my Fiance has so lovingly named my P's because of the way the child character looked) really enjoyed going to the circus seeing all the acrobats and jugglers.  :)  And my first female adult is Kiramotchi, not the one I was going for but oh well.  She's still cute.  <3.

indiGOtama

• indigotama user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:01 AM ( #56 )

Soooo I forgot to post in here, but I am logging the P's the I used for this in the tama log section. The link is in my signature if anyone wants to see. :-) Just recently started on generation 3 - I'll be updating it later today. 

TAMAmaybeth

• tamamaybeth user photo

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:17 PM ( #57 )

Thorn is still disappeared...[have I mentioned that?]

So Tamfi is really well he is going for oldie champion so he is 5yr and I disaprooved a matchmaker already!Sorry for not updating I may be able to post pictures!

sk1tt135

• sk1tt135 user photo

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:17 PM ( #58 )

Started my 4th generation tonight, I think maybe everyone forgot about this hatch sadly.  :x.

TAMAmaybeth

• tamamaybeth user photo

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:29 PM ( #59 )

Unfortunately they might have indeed... But it's okay I wish good luck to everyone with the tamas and Concratilations sk1tt135!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D 

daniinthetardis

• daniinthetardis user photo

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:44 AM ( #60 )

Xanther passed away last week at the age of 13. Good luck with your tamagotchis everyone and ta ta for now.

x x

indiGOtama

• indigotama user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:06 AM ( #61 )

My P's from this hatch is still going strong! Here is a recent picture:

C483ABA2-5D2A-438F-967F-232DE9435C04-593

I'm on the 6th generation.  :D  More info can be seen in my log, linked in my signature.