Can Anyone Identify

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitelz

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what this is? I don't believe it's a Tamagotchi as there's no markings referencing it and the interface is different. The back only says made in china and there is no other marking on the battery side of the rear cover. Available menus include: [Left side of screen] Status of the pet (Age + Weight on one screen, then food water love and education on each subsequent screen), Food/Drink, Game ( Only game being Whack-a-mole ), Bath, Lights. [Right side of screen] Study/Read, Medicine, Music, Photograph. The bottom right indicator is the I need attention icon. I remember picking this up when i was a lot younger and never played with it as I had other actual Tamagotchis. I assume it's just a cheap knock-off but it's amusing me until I receive a new Tama in the mail, not knowing what it is bugs me though and I've searched all over. Any help would be appreciated :D

tamagatchi.jpg

Looks like a generic dino type pet, but looks real neat. Is that yours or a pic of one you found?

I'd say it has a cute shell, and the screen looks nice, too. May be a knock off, but I'd say it's neat.

This is a picture of mine, that's the toddler stage pet. Thanks for the quick responses =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back