Tamagotchi Keitai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniinthetardis

Reaction score
So my beautiful clover-shell Keitai came yesterday (when I bought it on eBay, I actually wasn't sure whether it was a Keitai or Connection V3).

I started running it this morning and am loving the features on it and discovering the differences on it.

I'd like to hear about your experiences with the Keitai, as this is my first one!

Oh, and I'm unsure what the last option is on the connection menu...I'm pretty unsure about the whole connection menu, really.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Oooo clover, so lucky!

Ketai.... so a Japanese v3, right? but not the Ketai Akai with the red pixels?

That's right. It's not the Akai (though I'd love one of those!)

It's so cute, instead of having a shop, an Ojitchi comes along at certain times (like 11am) to offer your Tama something for sale. He drags along a little cart! The first time he came, I accidentally declined (as I cannot read Japanese) and he became very upset.

I'm also planning to buy a Keitai! Actually, this is my first tamagotchi. I stated back theen that I had av.1, that's my sister's tamagotchi and not mine. I never sleep without my Keitai beside me! The connection thing is for the keitai/akai, home deka and for keitai phones which are exclusive to japan and japan only. Hope that helps :) )

Keitai is so not like the v3 I even think that comparing these two is a bit misleading. I have two keitai akais and I really like them, i especially like how they can connect with almost every english version! I want a regular keitai but they are a lot harder to find, oddly.

Hm, they can connect... but can they marry and have kids?

This one I didn't check, unfortunately, but probably not.

I think the reason the V3 and the Keitai are often compared is because of the identical shape of the shell. Thanks everyone for your responses - my keitai is going well, Akemi is now a Ringotchi.

That's probably the only thing they are similiar in. People not getting keitais just because they are "japanese v3's" are just wrong, and I know few people like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back