TamaGo figure kuchipatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you play the flag game your character will have two flags in his/her hands. (They will be pointing downwards.) One is black and one is white. There will be boxes above him which beep for a little bit and then change into arrows. One arrow is black and one is white to coordinate with the flags. When they change into arrows they will either be pointing up or down. You must click the a or c button to change the direction of the flag.

example: The black arrow is pointing up and the white arrow is down. since you start off with both flags down you would click the c button to point the black flag up. Say that both arrows are pointing up? Just click both the a and c buttons at the same time. Sometimes the arrows will not change their position so then you just don't click any buttons. To make the flags go down again you just click the a or c button for the flag to go down, and so on.

I know this might be a little confusing, I'm not very good at explaining things. But anyways I hope this helped you out! Feel free to ask me if you have any more questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back