ITS OFFICIAL: NO MORE TAMATOWNS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For people who can't see it, here is the image.

thankyou.jpg

This broke my heart.

Most of the other features on the website are also down (V5, V4.5, V3 towns, TamaVision, etc.)

Oh no! This stinks.. But it does say there is new news so maybe something better will come? I hope so.

;^; when mlp ends I will cri. When tamatown dies I will be sad. When ok jade shut up

so yeah. I can't believe it. just great. Me running tamago=/having fun. at least I'll get a p's. T^T

I guess I can't blame them for closing them. Servers can be expencive to hold onto older programming. They kept them open for a pretty longtime. I give them props for that. Maybe the games will make a return in some other form later. For the time being, be thankful they have given you another place to play with your tamas. It will be missed by many people I am sure.

Comeon i never got to use Tamatown Tamago?!?!? They should at least make a few mini games for the PC

I guess I can't blame them for closing them. Servers can be expencive to hold onto older programming. They kept them open for a pretty longtime.
Indeed.

It only costs them money to keep TamaTown sites running, they're not going to spend that money when the products they served were as old as they were.

TamaTown was down for such a long time, I knew this (TamaTown officially being closed) was coming. XD

I'm kinda sad that I never got to experience the TamaTown for Music Star, as I acquired mine when the TamaTowns were in their permanent downtime. Oh well. XD

Hmmm... that would be real dumb if they made a new batc of tamagotchis with a PC icon

Noooooooo! Why???? Well, Tamatown never worked out well for me anyway... but I just checked the v4.5 tamatown, and it worked just fine!

I don't care as long as europe servers for connections work. And I think they do.

Awwwww almost had a tear in my eye reading that. Because I remember how much fun I had as a kid playing Tamatown. Ah those days. Before all the hacking and erasing of accounts happened. I'm really going to miss it and all the people I met and fans. So long Tamatown. :(

Hmm they said USA servers are down.... Is there another Tama-GO Town/Music Star Town server thats not american

Hmmmm.............................

Luckily the European V3 and V4 TamaTowns aren't down as I live in England. Could you guys in the US access them instead?

I'm interested in what this "new news" is. Is it new device or just the App that we already know about? Or maybe something totally different?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back