my v4 shuts off itself!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunbutchi

Reaction score
Well I was playing with my v4 when suddenly my memetchi :) disappeared and 2 lines of pixels appeared for a split-second and it shut off. this happens every time I play with this v4. I think it's European but its color is a plain light blue with pink buttons. I have no idea why it is happening and I have to carry a pencil around with me to press reset please help...

LOW BATTERY? OR THE BATTERY MIGHT NOT BE PROPERLY PUT IN! SORRY FOR CAPS MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON DOESNT WORK LOL

It could be damaged in the actual little device, if you know what you're doing you could take a look. How long have you had this Tama? If its second hand the previous owner probably wasn't very careful with it.

Sounds like you could have a loose wire or the battery clip things that hold the battery in place are squint causing the battery to be loose, if someone you know is good with wires eg is an electritian or something get them to open it up and have a look:) a few years ago this happened to one of my v3s and it was a loose wire, my dad fixed it for me:)

Have you tried to put the battery in... Then something a little extra to apply a bit of pressure to hold the battery in better? Like a piece of art foam cut to size? Sometimes things needs extra pressure to work correctly.

Of corse, make sure its not its crazy little sibling, (battery size)

hmm...then perhaps it's all about loose wire...even if I count more in a device damage. I may not sound really helpfull sorry...My v3 had exactly the same problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back