Photo
- - - - -

How do I get mametchi?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

bunbutchi

• bunbutchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:36 AM ( #1 )

Well, I got my v2 in the mail a couple days ago, and it hatched a boy. it turned into a hitodetchi, and now a young mametchi. Does anyone know how to get mametchi from young mametchi?

Replies

Views

Started

09 Feb 2013

Last Post

10 Feb 2013

KeroPyontchi

• keropyontchi user photo

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:21 AM ( #2 )

Mametchi is the most healthy adult character on the v2 (along with Mimitchi). Young Mametchi is the healthiest teen, so you're on the right track for a Mametchi so far. Just continue with the great care; I'm not promising a Mametchi, (you can get Mimitchi from the same care) but that's how you get him. My v2 and v3, Mimi and Abby, were both Young Mametchi's, it I kind of slacked off and I got a Furawatchi on the v2, and a Memetchi on the v3. They are still good care characters though. Look at the link below to see the care groups the characters are in:

http://www.google.co...6SRiI-bdZ00LlM:

And remember, the characters on the v2 can be any gender, so you MAY get Mimitchi instead of Mametchi. Or any of the other "Very healthy" adults. I hope this helped!

-Kero :)

bunbutchi

• bunbutchi user photo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:26 AM ( #3 )

uh..i woke up this morning and it was korotchi!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: NOOOOOOOOO! i'm ok....