ID L 15 Anniversary edition help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neeklette

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if your tama needs to be a certain age to connect with another tama I have an IDL-E and a 15th Anni. Ver. IDL but when I try to connect them nothing happens, but both can connect to my phone so I know the IR port is functional. Any help?

<3

When you connect them both, make sure that they are both on the Stand-By screen. When they both are press the MIDDLE BUTTON on either of them to where it says 'Connect'. Hope this helps!

//T.A

Last edited by a moderator:
They can connect at any age. :] Have you lined up the ports to each other? It won't work if they aren't pointing at each other. Make sure you only press B on one of them on the connection screen.

Hi, I was wondering if your tama needs to be a certain age to connect with another tama I have an IDL-E and a 15th Anni. Ver. IDL but when I try to connect them nothing happens, but both can connect to my phone so I know the IR port is functional. Any help?

<3
(Sorry, some of this is a repeat of what others have posted.)

They can connect at any age. Even a newly-hatched baby can connect. The connect menu should be the same on both (except of course, one is in Japanese and the other is in English.) To have them play together, on both select Tamagotchi iD L from the main connect menu, then select Play from the sub-menu. Align the tops together, then press the B (middle) button on one of them. The pink standby heart should change to a red connect heart. After a few seconds, you should see one visiting the other (the one you pressed B on, is the one that receives the visitor), or each playing a connection game.

Ah yes that worked thanks so much!! I assumed it was an automatic connection once the port was detected like with my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back