Tamatalk shimashimatchi or mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHlMASHlMATCHl

Reaction score
Hello Tamatalk people

i wanted to know which is better

Mametchi figure r ShimaShimatchi figure

PLZ PLZ PLZ make a list of the items you find in both of the shops and the games

Thank you for bothering to read my useless topic Haha

Well I don't have a shimashimatchi figure but I do have a mametchi figure.

The two games are Hip Hop and Speed Runner.

In Hip Hop you have to jump between a gap and catch music notes while avoiding the skulls.

In Speed Runner you basically ride in a space ship and dodge up coming blocks by moving to the left, right or staying in the center. It gradually speeds up and gets harder. I think you can hit a block three times before it's game over. (This is personally one of my favorite games because it is pretty quick and I just think it is fun!)

Mametchi owns a toy shop. You can buy lots of items here and use them at your house. These are the nine items you can buy:

1. Rabbit costume

2. Car

3. Train

4. Robot arm

5. Fun box

6. Robot

7. Unicycle

8. Space ship (Like a toy rocket.)

9. Ball

Sorry I don't know about the shimashimatchi figure, but I thought this would help you out anyways. I really like the mametchi figure, it's probably one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend it.

Good luck!

:D ^_^ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhere on tamazone... The project zone I think,,, go to the fourth page ( or was it third ?) and look for something that says Gotchi figure chart or something like that

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back