Help Me Guys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tama should I get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
Hi Guys! It's me once again!!!

As you can see I started another topic regarding which tamagotchi I should get. I didn't post this to my other topic since it would be to limited to Tamatown Tamagos and stuff and I wanted to create a poll so I'll ask an admin to close my other topic. I saved enough money to buy some tamas but my mind's really messed up and I don't know which to get first. I simply need your opinion on which tamagotchi version should I get. If you have spare time, please write the reason why you voted tamagotchi.

~thanks

well... I'm not sure though I choosed Tama-Go. I would choose IDL but I know it's too expensive if you want it in english and practicly, there's not an option for it! I choosed Tama-Go for the following reasons:( there is what a Tama-Go can do) I copied this from Midorime "Thanks for his great help to me"

Tama-Go:

• Is English
  • Super cheap
  • Needs the figures to get extra stuff, such as games, items, etc
  • Items are only kept when the figure is in place--lose the figure, lose the items
  • Bulky (largest American Tama to date)
  • Cannot die, only run away
  • Can get Oldies
  • Black and white screen only
  • Have to wait for a matchmaker to show to marry and have kids (unless you connect to another Tama-Go)

Tama-Go is the best version ever, and it's even more epic with figures! There are so many games and items and features when you have figures!

Okay so the 2 of you voted the Tama go. Is it still fun even if the tamatown website is down? It's officialy closed for people who don't know it. :( (

yes... I'm afraid she is... snif... but no matters!!!Tamagotchi doesn't only exists with the web!!! It's perfect as it is!!!!

I vote the TMGC+C. I have one and it's pretty fun. Not as many features as the iD or iD L (or P's), but I think it'll be worth your money.

Woo Long live the Tamago ( kinda copied the slogan from Long live the Philippines lol)

I personaly own none of them, but I say anything BUT tamago. It's bulky, and in order to do most things, you need even bulkier figures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back