New Tamago owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetgurl71

Reaction score
Just got a tamago, curious as to what all neat things can do: marriage, growth chat, how to get a certain character, what items are good, how to get alot of points easily etc....

Last edited by a moderator:
there's no growth chart. Chamametchi is an adult. The growth is messed up, it's randomized. Like I take perfect care and get usawatchi (horrible). When your tama's six go to the date place. Then choose a tama, and you're married. When you have food from the shop....It could be their favorite food or snack. They'll make a very happy face.

Hope I helped!

Points are quite simple... Lets say you lose a game with a tiny amount of score, you would get 100 points anyway.

You can only get items using the figures like the one you get when your tamago arrives but you need to buy the full version ones to get all the games and items because with your Tamago it's only a lite figure which means it only has one game.

There is a store but they only sell food and its a disappointment to the people who don't have figures to use to get items.

There is another store called Interior where you buy the looks of your house like on the colour versions but you don't see them building it, it's instant, right now I have a beach background which is pretty rare. And there's a jail background but who would want to put their Tama in jail unless they've been naughty? lol

Anyway If you live in USA you can get 10 figures for 25 USD plus postage would be 35 USD which is a BARGAIN. They sell figure for like 20 bucks sometimes o_O. So just type in Tamagotchi figures 10. Ill give you the link when I get on the computer cause its quite hard to give links onto Tamatalk on an iPad.... So ill get on the computer soon for the link unless you found it

:)

you can find tamago figures for pretty cheap on amazon.

its easy to get points on a tamago since anytime you win a game you get 1000 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back