Photo
- - - - -

Tama-Go : Playing Shopkeeper!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kuchitama001

• kuchitama001 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:39 PM ( #1 )

Hi guys!, I've discovered a new feature on the Tama-Go (I don't know if this has been said before so if it has, sorry :lol: ) did you know that if you have a gotchi figure is the same character as the one on your Tama-go, and they have a shop, you can run it? For example, today, my Kilalatchi evolved into a Kuromametchi, and I decided to pop on the Kuromametchi Gotchi Figure to celebrate :) I went to the figure Icon on the Tama-Go, and went to shop, and Kuromametchi walked to the Sports shop, but didn't meet another Kuromametchi, instead, he went inside a door with a sign that said "closed", and when he did it changed to "open", I decided to wait and see what happens, and an Ojitchi (oldie) walked through the door, I clicked the "A" button and a picture of a training (punch) bag appeared! With text saying "2200 p" a beep sounded, and he walked out, and going to my menu it appeared I had the money! Has this happened to anyone else? I am curious to see if it works with other figures, thank you for listening :lol: -KT001

Replies

Views

Started

10 Feb 2013

Last Post

19 Feb 2013

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

• ichigotchi-v6 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:52 PM ( #2 )

Yes it's really cool, it has been said but thanks for bringing it up, one I was using the Shimashimatchi figure and I was the clerk and I earned like 5000 Gotchi points for one item cos the electronics are so expensive :) :) :)

KeroPyontchi

• keropyontchi user photo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:34 PM ( #3 )

Er, that's cool and all, but you really don't have to make 3 of the same topic. -_-
Yes, on the Music Star you can own a shop too ^_^

kuchitama001

• kuchitama001 user photo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:55 PM ( #4 )

So sorry :( , must have triple clicked or something, I don't know, good to hear other people enjoy this feature to, but I didn't know you could own a shop on the music star?! How :lol:

KeroPyontchi

• keropyontchi user photo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:29 PM ( #5 )

You buy a shop at the shop :D No seriously, you can buy a ToY store, instrument store, clothing store, ect.

Peanut05

• peanut05 user photo

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:02 AM ( #6 )

They're really expensive on the V6.

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

• ichigotchi-v6 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:52 AM ( #7 )

Hmmm? My shellitchi was the seller of the Makiko figure?!?!, such a glitch lol

bunbutchi

• bunbutchi user photo

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:47 PM ( #8 )

oh, its totally normal, its does that as a special feature, I guess because they thought kids would think itta weird to see 2 kuromametchis at the same time!!