Photo
- - - - -

Tama-GO Figure Shop Option

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Rhythmless

• rhythmless user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:07 AM ( #1 )

Hi I have a black tama-go with mametchi figure, when i put the figure on theres only one option : game which is coin catch.
But the thing is how come there isn't a shop option? Do i have to do something to unlock it or..?

Thanks

Edited by Rhythmless, 11 February 2013 - 09:13 AM.

Replies

Views

Started

11 Feb 2013

Last Post

11 Feb 2013

♥Khipmunk♥

• &-9829;khipmunk&-9829; user photo

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:18 PM ( #2 )

This happens to me too. I think it's just how the figures are programmed. My friend also has the same tama-go and she has the same situation, so it's not a glitch or anything. When I bought my mametchi figure separately it had the shop. (Though the one that comes with the tama-go has a white base and the separate one had a blue base.) I think they're just completely different figures.

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

• ichigotchi-v6 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:03 PM ( #3 )

The figure that you get with your tamago is a lite figure which has only one game. If you want the shop and item selection you have to buy it online somewhere but I found it hard to find decent priced figures

Glad if I helped

Rhythmless

• rhythmless user photo

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:45 PM ( #4 )

This happens to me too. I think it's just how the figures are programmed. My friend also has the same tama-go and she has the same situation, so it's not a glitch or anything. When I bought my mametchi figure separately it had the shop. (Though the one that comes with the tama-go has a white base and the separate one had a blue base.) I think they're just completely different figures.

The figure that you get with your tamago is a lite figure which has only one game. If you want the shop and item selection you have to buy it online somewhere but I found it hard to find decent priced figures

Glad if I helped

Ohhh I get it, okay thanks guys! ^^