Tama-GO Figure Shop Option

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhythmless

Reaction score
Hi I have a black tama-go with mametchi figure, when i put the figure on theres only one option : game which is coin catch.

But the thing is how come there isn't a shop option? Do i have to do something to unlock it or..?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This happens to me too. I think it's just how the figures are programmed. My friend also has the same tama-go and she has the same situation, so it's not a glitch or anything. When I bought my mametchi figure separately it had the shop. (Though the one that comes with the tama-go has a white base and the separate one had a blue base.) I think they're just completely different figures.

The figure that you get with your tamago is a lite figure which has only one game. If you want the shop and item selection you have to buy it online somewhere but I found it hard to find decent priced figures

Glad if I helped

This happens to me too. I think it's just how the figures are programmed. My friend also has the same tama-go and she has the same situation, so it's not a glitch or anything. When I bought my mametchi figure separately it had the shop. (Though the one that comes with the tama-go has a white base and the separate one had a blue base.) I think they're just completely different figures.
The figure that you get with your tamago is a lite figure which has only one game. If you want the shop and item selection you have to buy it online somewhere but I found it hard to find decent priced figures

Glad if I helped
Ohhh I get it, okay thanks guys! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back