Tamagotchi iD L Character Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamoo13

Reaction score
Okay so I have a girl now and she is a toddler (Rorutchi) and I want Pichipitchi when she's an adult. I looked up the chart and it says I have to have a certain amount of care misses to achieve her .... Ummm what exactly does that mean ?? I also need to get Sabosabotchi as a teen in order to get Pichipitchi ...

Please help !

TIA

It means when they cry for something, don't attend to them until after the icon in the bottom right no longer lights up. Takes about 20 minutes. After that, then you tend to them.

It's advised to only let one thing completely run out, but keep the other full, as it won't count as two care misses. I think the easiest is hunger. Let the hunger run out, don't feed and let sit. After 20 minutes the care icon goes off, meaning a miss, then feed ONE piece of food. It'll call you again in an hour. Repeat as needed.

Okay so let ALL the hungry bowls be empty or just ONE of the hungry bowls?

Sorry for the questions !

Thank you !

To make a "care miss":

There are four Hungry bowls. Once it becomes empty, your character will call you out for attention and the attention icon (lower-right) lights up. If this call is ignored for 15 minutes, it will count as 1 care miss.

To obtain another care miss, you can feed your character just once so it will fill up one Hungry bowl and repeat the cycle to get the desired number of care misses.

NOTE - it is not advised to let both the Hungry/Friendship meters empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back