Rumors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! I was just wondering what sort of tama rumors have been heard over the years. What rumors have you heard/ proved wrong?

I've heard that if you have an oldie on v4, and when it is going to die use the pen or pencil (i forgot :p ) and it will draw and egg and a new generation will start, but the oldie will not be next to the egg. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • I don't think can toilet train a tamagotchi!When your tama is about to poop, some squiggly lines appear around him/her, and he/she looks like feeling a bit uncomfortable...If you use the toilet option just when you see them, your tama will sit on the toilet instead of pooping.But generally, it doesn't matter how many times you do this, your tamagotchi WON'T automatically go to the toilet.

• There is not such thing as a good/bad tamagotchi. I didn't cared at all for my tama and it became Mametchi! In the next generation, when I was taking care of my tama as it was made from gold it became Gozarutchi...If it works for you, perfect but do not get disapointed if nothing happens...
  • If you enter all five codes at the shop keeper, your tamagotchi WILL NOT become immortal. This is pure rumour

• I don't think can toilet train a tamagotchi!When your tama is about to poop, some squiggly lines appear around him/her, and he/she looks like feeling a bit uncomfortable...If you use the toilet option just when you see them, your tama will sit on the toilet instead of pooping.But generally, it doesn't matter how many times you do this, your tamagotchi WON'T automatically go to the toilet.
1. This is possible on the Tama-Go; once your character has been toilet-trained, they can "go" by themselves without messing on the floor.

2. There are good/bad care characters; that is why there are growth charts being posted. The only possible exception would be the Tama-Go as its growth process appears to be random.

1. This is possible on the Tama-Go; once your character has been toilet-trained, they can "go" by themselves without messing on the floor.

2. There are good/bad care characters; that is why there are growth charts being posted. The only possible exception would be the Tama-Go as its growth process appears to be random.
Well okay I can't disagree with you as long as I don't have one but think about the other versions...

Thank you for correcting me anyways! I have only heard those things so I cannot be so sure to proof them! ;)

Well okay I can't disagree with you as long as I don't have one but think about the other versions...

Thank you for correcting me anyways! I have only heard those things so I cannot be so sure to proof them! ;)
Well thats what this topic's about! ^_^

• There is not such thing as a good/bad tamagotchi. I didn't cared at all for my tama and it became Mametchi! In the next generation, when I was taking care of my tama as it was made from gold it became Gozarutchi...If it works for you, perfect but do not get disapointed if nothing happens...

I know that there's good and bad care on the tama-go. Every generation I've had follows the rule of that, but I don't know about any other versions. ;) I know I got kuromametchi with perfect care, chamametchi with good care, wooltchi with ok care and so on. Which version are you talking about?

Edit: Even though my tama-go always follows the growth charts, I noticed that some people's don't. Mine has always followed it though, so maybe it's just a coincidence?

I think it would be more meaningful if you guys can also post the "source" on where that rumour came from.

Just posting something random (and asking for confirmation if it's possible or not) doesn't really count as one.

The source looks pretty much outdated as it regards V4 as a myth. However, V4's and v4.5 already exists - and so are v5's, v5.5's and V6.

I think it would be more meaningful if you guys can also post the "source" on where that rumour came from.

Just posting something random (and asking for confirmation if it's possible or not) doesn't really count as one.
Good point.

I heard mine years ago, so i dont know where it was.

Also, I saw one that said on v4 if you name your tama Santa and it is a boy, it will grow up to be santaclautchi. Heard the same day looking at tama "cheats" <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back