Can I download wallpapers and stuff to my iD L using an iPhone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infrared is a method of two devices "communicating" with each other through wireless means, a good example of which is how your TV remote works. Infrared transmitters are built-in into household products such as the remote controller and some lower-end phones. However, this was taken out on newer models due to BlueTooth which is a more advanced technology.

The iPhone is not equipped with an infrared transmitter, therefore it is not possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Infrared is a method of two devices "communicating" with each other through wireless means, a good example of which is how your TV remote works. Infrared transmitters are built-in into household products such as the remote controller and some lower-end phones. However, this was taken out on newer models due to BlueTooth which is a more advanced technology.

The iPhone is not equipped with an infrared transmitter, therefore it is not possible.
Ah oh no, well thank you though for your help!

If you want to find alternative ways, there are two more that you can consider - there are USB infrared transmitters available or if you have access to a mobile phone that has a transmitter, then you're good to go (the latter is easier though).

If you want to find alternative ways, there are two more that you can consider - there are USB infrared transmitters available or if you have access to a mobile phone that has a transmitter, then you're good to go (the latter is easier though).
So something like this? This is what I got when searching USB infrared Transmitter on ebay. (sorry if the picture is huge )
T2eC16dyEE9s5jGK2cBRHFvQiQ60_57_zpsaaf827d0.jpg

Also, is there a list of all the things you can download to your iD L? Like I know there is other things besides backgrounds you can get. Well I think anyway. :huh:

Yes, that one could work; however they can be very tricky as compared to using an infrared-capable phone.

Other than wallpapers, you can download food items, toys, minigames and places to visit. However take note that despite Hong Kong releasing a translated version of the iD L, they did not release downloads (which is odd), so all of the downloads are from Japan therefore everything is in Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back