Vial of Aruderu Pet Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mishi10345

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

I recently added an interesting odd pet to my collection: https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mde3vj2fQ31rs7tubo1_250.jpg

Mine didn't come with instructions, not that they would've helped, but I'm pretty confused at this point. I get how to change the character, but what do all the other icons do? I don't really understand how you care for this pet. If anyone has this pet or has any insights as to how it works, your help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :)

Oh where where did you get that? That's interesting. :eek: Are there any more?

Hey... Someone who knows what it is. Everybody was calling it from Ojamajo Doremi. Definatly not, but still fits... Makes me think of Sugar Sugar Rune... Do you know where its from? I can help you look too. This pet has caught a lot of attention a while ago on Ebay.

Mirukucha from Tama-Zone posted some information about it, but I can't find anything else. It's from the anime Fushigi Mahou Fun Fun Pharmacy, but I know virtually nothing else about it. :/

Interesting. I'm very intrigued, i want to know more. But i guess from what you said so far, you can only change the characters using potions?

The different characters come about as a result of different combinations of these shapes that you win through the slots game. In the anime, the little girl can summon different characters by putting these little gem things into the vial. With the pet, you collect shapes by winning them in the slots game, and another icon allows you to choose three and activate a new character. It's pretty interesting. :p

Oooo neat. o.o Now the question is, do you actually care for them?

This seriously sounds a lot like my Labo Attame Egg... Except it is egg shaped. You hatch it by the warmth in your hand... Then in grows like normal. You can also change it by using certain amounts of DNA... It has a slots game and a memory game...

This seriously sounds a lot like my Labo Attame Egg... Except it is egg shaped. You hatch it by the warmth in your hand... Then in grows like normal. You can also change it by using certain amounts of DNA... It has a slots game and a memory game...
That sounds pretty neat, too, where did you get that?

Well darn. I looked and can't seem to find them.

yeah i tried looking for both. The warming egg seems like a very interesting concept, too. reminds me of the My Sapling, which I really want badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back