Weathers in Tamagotchi ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fahadanwar0001

Reaction score
Are their any unique weathers for Tamagotchi ID L?

Are their any downloadable Weathers for ID L?

Weathers I seen so far are:-

1) Clear Sky Morning / Afternoon / Starry Night

2) Dark Cloudy Morning / Night

3) Dark Clouds + Heavy Rain Morning / Night

4) Snowing Morning / Night

I noticed that:-

1) Snowy / Rainy weathers has no affect on Doughnut Park while Tamas are in it

2) When it's night, Doughnut Park isn't darkened, it's same as it is in the morning

The unique weather is: during the winter, it sometimes snows, but that is the only special weather I know of on the iD L.

There are no downloadable weathers.

But very interesting observations! I guess the Donuts Park has a set bunch of animations. I'd never noticed that before. :)

Neat observations! I never noticed the park was always light, and I assumed that the weather was random.

When it's night, it's also night at the Donuts Park. Observe the sky carefully ;)

It doesn't appear to be darkened because it's still using the same graphics as the morning one.

Park (morning / night)

20120621946.jpg
201207071590.jpg

Notice the sky? *wink wink*

The weather is generally based on Tokyo's year-round pattern. You can also get snow from November to February.

Last edited by a moderator:
From those 2 comparison Doughnut Park pictures, is true. I seen it. But as I said before, weathers have no affect on Doughnut Park and Town.

At Night, besides the sky,

1) Prior to what Real World, The playground and it's area around it should be darkened with Black, Blue, Purple. There should Park's Lamp Post light be seen to light the area of the playground. But there aren't any Lamp Post there

2) Same as for the Town while Tamas walks to their destination.

If you notice in the background when it's snowing on the way to destinations and I believe Donut Park as well, the snow is just in the background but it is weird that it doesn't happen in the foreground like it does in your garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back