Lovelitchi and Melodytchi, or Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer?

• Lovelitchi and Melodytchi

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orandatchi

Reaction score
I decided to do this poll because the new characters are replacing the older characters in the new anime. Which do you prefer? Old, or new? I personally like old because the old designs are much more cute and the characters have been through lots of adventures, like collecting Tama-Hearts.

I don't really like either, since they basically steal Mametchi's spotlight, but I'd have to choose Lovelitchi and Meloditchi. Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi look sorta like Lovelitchi, kinda like they can't think of any new ideas for what they look like. And in the new anime, I only watched 1 episode and Mametchi wasn't in it at all! I'd rather have Lovelitchi and Meloditchi as the main characters instead of Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi, but actually, i'd rather have neither of the pairs be main characters XD

I do not like either duo because they trash the Tamagotchi anime with girliness. Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi are meant to be the mascots, not cutesy fluffy girls with annoying voices and creepy eyes.

However, I'd say Lovelitchi and Melodytchi are way better. Their character design is better, but of course looks don't matter. The main reason is because Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi have no personality whatsoever and are practically identical in their thoughts and actions. Their only purpose is to make the Tamagotchi anime appeal to 5-year-old girls. Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi destroyed Tamagotchi. All the characters like Chamametchi and Gozarutchi are gone forever and the new anime is lame compared to the original one. Kill Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi!

I personally prefer Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi (I think they're cuter) but I don't think either pair should be the mascots/main characters.
Tsk, tsk, that's entirely the problem! They are "cuter" and thus make Tamagotchi girlier and more babyish. Anyhow, I didn't know you judged people by their appearance. :s

I do not like either duo because they trash the Tamagotchi anime with girliness. Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi are meant to be the mascots, not cutesy fluffy girls with annoying voices and creepy eyes.

However, I'd say Lovelitchi and Melodytchi are way better. Their character design is better, but of course looks don't matter. The main reason is because Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi have no personality whatsoever and are practically identical in their thoughts and actions. Their only purpose is to make the Tamagotchi anime appeal to 5-year-old girls. Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi destroyed Tamagotchi. All the characters like Chamametchi and Gozarutchi are gone forever and the new anime is lame compared to the original one. Kill Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi!

Tsk, tsk, that's entirely the problem! They are "cuter" and thus make Tamagotchi girlier and more babyish. Anyhow, I didn't know you judged people by their appearance. :s
Well, not people, only Tamas...but Tamas aren't real, so it doesn't matter. I've seen the first three episodes of Yume Kira Dreams, and I still like Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi. They're not mean or annoying, so they're okay. I also think Lovelytchi and Melodytchi are okay.

My favorite is Kiraritchi and...

Oh my, Lovelitchi is absolutely adorable!

Lovelitchi_images.jpg

And Melodytchi is cute, too.

Melodytchi_in_dress_-_ep_117.jpg

So I'm kind of undecided.

I'd have to say Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi. I think Meloditchi is the most godawful character design I've ever seen to be honest, I absolutely despise it (maybe because I hate cats? I don't know : B) . I'm really not overtly keen on Lavulitchi either...

Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi, I think, just have the cutest and most adorable little personality's ever. Anybody here saying "omygawd they have no personality pwshhhh" either

a- Hasn't been watching the anime enough

or

b- Isn't looking into the souls of the characters.

Bandai would be stupid not making the characters have a soul...

I don't like either of them. The character designs just don't seem very "Tamagotchi" to me. (and character design is the only thing I can judge here, because I've never seen the Tamagotchi cartoon)

I guess I'm biased towards the old school. XD

I'd have to say Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi. I think Meloditchi is the most godawful character design I've ever seen to be honest, I absolutely despise it (maybe because I hate cats? I don't know : B) . I'm really not overtly keen on Lavulitchi either...
Wow i'm like the exact opposite of you! I DESPISE Lovelitchi, Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi, and for some reason, I like Meloditchi XD

Anyway, I just don't like them because the designs aren't original. Don't they look similar to Hapihapitchi AT ALL? She's really popular, so I think they got the idea for the other characters from her. I think the older characters are more original, not the newer, trying-to-impress-only-girls type of tamagotchis. I feel like an old-school-tamagotchi-type person XD

I liked Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi. But, sometimes in anime, there're some girlier part when I watched it. I think Lovelitchi and Melodytchi are better.

Wow i'm like the exact opposite of you! I DESPISE Lovelitchi, Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi, and for some reason, I like Meloditchi XD

Anyway, I just don't like them because the designs aren't original. Don't they look similar to Hapihapitchi AT ALL? She's really popular, so I think they got the idea for the other characters from her. I think the older characters are more original, not the newer, trying-to-impress-only-girls type of tamagotchis. I feel like an old-school-tamagotchi-type person XD
I like Meloditchis personality, just her design irks me. I love her colour scheme though...

As a pair I guess I like Lovelitchi and Meloditchi just because they're character designs and personalities aren't all that similar as opposed to Kiraritchi and Yumemetchi but as indivitual characters I much prefer Kiraritchi and Yumemetchi (and I think kiraritchi is the cutest!)

But I've always hated Meloditchi.

But I do wish that the show had all the old characters in it still, they shouldn't have made it all about either pair. I fear for the next Tamagotchi to be released because I'm really afraid that they'll start kicking off the mascot characters :'(

Melodytchi looks like a human, not a tamagotchi, so I'd have to go Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back