Not good!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

braddey

Reaction score
Ok, this kinda sounds strange but, I had just baught new batteries for my tamagotchi. The tamagotchi just turned off, it didn't show the low battery signal either. I adjusted the metal piece behind where the battery goes. I haven't had anymore problems with it yet.

Tell me if this has happened to you!!

technology...to the wind with it...lol.

there really is no logical reason why technology seems to do what it pleases sometimes...

Glad to hear it is working now though.

I have had tama's do that to me before. Not my new ones, but my older original tamagotchis. Sometimes I would put new batteries in and nothing would happen, so i take them out and put them back in and suddenly they work. Its weird.

Also, you have to push the reset button on the back of the tama's everytime you change the batts. Sometimes for whatever reason the tama doesn't kick on when you put new batteries but pushing the reset button usually solves the problem, I'd say about 75% of the time thats all you have to do.

*tom

Yeah it just happens when the batteries aren't connected properly to the metal thingy i think. It's happened to my original tamagotchis 2.

It happend to me too. i had the wrong size of battery tell me the size you got it is supposed to be 2032. (i accidentally got 2025)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't bump up old topics.. Thanks. :D

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back