Photo
- - - - -

Discipline on P1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

daniinthetardis

• daniinthetardis user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:35 AM ( #1 )

Hi there, 

So I recently started running my brand new English P1. (Very exciting). 

I noticed that when he evolved from the toddler to the teen stage, the discipline bar emptied from half-full to completely bare. Is this normal? If so, in your experiences - have you found it easy to fill the discipline bar in each stage?

- daniinthetardis

Replies

Views

Started

18 Feb 2013

Last Post

23 Feb 2013

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:43 AM ( #2 )

It's normal for the discipline bar to empty about halfway when your P1 evolves from a toddler to a teen.  In theory, you should be able to fill up the entire bar before it evolves into a teen, if I remember correctly.  That being said, it kind of makes sense that the emptying happens, because if it didn't after you get it to 100%, you wouldn't have any motivation to keep disciplining between the teen and adult stages, right?  :) 

As far as how easy it is, I wouldn't say it's completely easy.  It's just like watching for discipline opportunities on every Tamagotchi: you have to watch out for the attention icon to light up/listen for the beeping.  It all depends on how attentive you are.

daniinthetardis

• daniinthetardis user photo

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:57 AM ( #3 )

Thanks OldSchoolTama (:

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:20 AM ( #4 )

You can also discipline if even if it's not calling for attention. If for some reasons either your character is hungry but refuses the food; or it is unhappy but refuses to play, it is a call for discipline as well.

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 19 February 2013 - 10:21 AM.

jordboss

• jordboss user photo

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:32 AM ( #5 )

You can also discipline if even if it's not calling for attention. If for some reasons either your character is hungry but refuses the food; or it is unhappy but refuses to play, it is a call for discipline as well.

I don't think that happens in the vintage ones. It was introduced in the V1-V6 and TamaGo. :P