Discipline on P1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniinthetardis

Reaction score
Hi there,

So I recently started running my brand new English P1. (Very exciting).

I noticed that when he evolved from the toddler to the teen stage, the discipline bar emptied from half-full to completely bare. Is this normal? If so, in your experiences - have you found it easy to fill the discipline bar in each stage?

- daniinthetardis

It's normal for the discipline bar to empty about halfway when your P1 evolves from a toddler to a teen. In theory, you should be able to fill up the entire bar before it evolves into a teen, if I remember correctly. That being said, it kind of makes sense that the emptying happens, because if it didn't after you get it to 100%, you wouldn't have any motivation to keep disciplining between the teen and adult stages, right? :)

As far as how easy it is, I wouldn't say it's completely easy. It's just like watching for discipline opportunities on every Tamagotchi: you have to watch out for the attention icon to light up/listen for the beeping. It all depends on how attentive you are.

You can also discipline if even if it's not calling for attention. If for some reasons either your character is hungry but refuses the food; or it is unhappy but refuses to play, it is a call for discipline as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also discipline if even if it's not calling for attention. If for some reasons either your character is hungry but refuses the food; or it is unhappy but refuses to play, it is a call for discipline as well.
I don't think that happens in the vintage ones. It was introduced in the V1-V6 and TamaGo. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back