What would be a reasonable price for this Furby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzyd07

Reaction score
I remember owning a "King Furby" when I was younger and recently came across this one on Ebay:

https://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=230930971885&index=6&nav=SEARCH&nid=32978531004

It seems to be very cheap at the moment but it probably won't be by the time people get round to bidding on it. Also I noticed that it's apparently limited edition so no doubt that means it'll end up being more expensive. Anyway, how much do original Furbies usually go for nowadays? I don't want to end up spending a lot! Thanks in advance :D

Oh wow, that's pretty neat.

I don't know, it seems to vary. But i guess Furbies typically go 20-40, not a whole lot. I got a Baby for only 15, and then just got my offer accepted for a NIB Shelby for 40. My Emototronic only cost 30 or 35. And then i got a Furby at an antique store for only 10.

Mind you this is all in USD money, no idea what it would translate to over there.

Thanks very much :) I think I'll wait to see what price it gets up to before deciding whether to bid or not but right now it sounds reasonable.

The vintage Furbys aren't worth much, even the limited edition ones are fairly cheap. There are only a select few which are worth tons and those are the Kid Cuizine, Hi-C and prototype Furbys.

That King Furby is a pretty fair price, I'd pick it up for that.

As far as prices go, I wouldn't pay over $20 for a regular (non special edition) Furby that isn't MIB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back