Tear Drop Tamagotchi - Prologue

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tamagotchi Guardian

Reaction score
Next: CHAPTER 1: THE GIFT AWAKENS - https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/184627-tear-drop-tamagotchi-the-gift-awakens-chapter-1/?do=findComment&comment=3215299

Hey everyone, I'm back and writing a new story.

Most of you won't know or remember any of my work as I haven't written in a very long time, but in 2012 I started a story called Tamagotchi Blood (which I must admit I kind of lost interest in after a while), in 2011 I again started Adventures in Tamagotchi Plains and Tama Wars (and lost interest) and I did many stories during 2009 and 2010 as well (some of which I actually finished!)

So you could say I'm a long running tamagotchi literature contributer, spanning 4 years plus. But anyway, I'm now writing a new story called Tear Drop Tamagotchi. It's new and should be better than most of my previous work as I am older and much better at storywriting, and I have every intention of finishing it! I can't guarantee how quickly the story will be written, sometimes you may get four parts in a week, another time you may have to wait three weeks for a part, but I do guarantee that I will write the entire story and also take on board any criticism you may have. I call it a prologue, but really it's just an introduction to my characters and setting the scene, it hardly counts as part of the story at all.

The main character is called Britney Keeble. She is a teenage tamagotchi and the story is written from her point of view. She is very tall, but also beautiful, with long blonde hair that falls down past her shoulders. She is kind and thoughtful, but also has a feisty and curious side.

The main character's best friend is called Melissa Sillett. She is also a teenage tamagotchi. Conversely, she is small and mousey, still beautiful but barely even comes up to Britney's shoulders. She has brown hair, although this varies as she frequently dyes it. She can be quite aggressive but also has a nice side.

Britney and Melissa's school teacher is called Mr West. He is a horrible man and treats the students in an unkind way.

There are more characters, but you'll get to know them in Part 1.

If the rather rubbish prologue hasn't put you off, click the link below this, or the link in my signature for Chapter 1: The Gift Awakens!

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/184627-tear-drop-tamagotchi-the-gift-awakens-chapter-1/?do=findComment&comment=3215299

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back