ideas for new tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama<3IDL

Reaction score
i have decided to get a list of ideas for new tamas feand then email bandai the link so we can get tamas with cool features that we, the people that buy the tamas, want. my idea is to have a tama that connects to my phone (any phone not just smart phone cos i have a nokia) to my tama, so i can see what its up to and look after it if im on the go or im somewhere where i cant have my tama. what do you want your tama to do?

Like Orandatchi said, Bandai doesn't accept ideas from their customers. Several people have tried in the past but they won't listen. We just have to wait and see! :)

*(sorry for double post, I can't go back and edit it)

I also think that Bandai isn't going to releases any new tamagotchi at the moment because of the reception of the Tamagotchi Go. Although they could keep updating the L.I.F.E app so that it includes the P2, Angel, Ocean ect. I think that would e really cool because it would allow the other people who were born and never had the chance to experience the vintage ones.

Hmmm... Still no wave three tamaGos
I think Bandai have given up on the Tamago. It may be because they are planning a new release in the future, or they are concentrating on making the new L.I.F.E app work and make it popular. I've seen that loads of people have downloaded it so far and when it is released on iOS it will be even more popular. Maybe because of the popularity, Bandai may make a new Tamagotchi version, they may even bring the ID L or P into the UK, USA/Canada and Europe! :)

What about a real life tamagotchi. almost impossible XD

What we need is someone who can figure out how to manufacture tamagotchi's and then sell them. It would be so cool to get customized tamagotchis =D

I'd love too see one similar too Digimon, you raise a fighting monster by training, feeding and all these things. And then you could choose too enter a fighting tournament with npc's or other players. npc's would be important since not everyone has someone too battle against. And you'd gain exp and prizes if you win. - Think Monster Rancher in you pocket!

I think it might be cool to have an update-able color one...something like how on lots of smartphones nowadays they'll come out with new software and you have to download the new Operating System or whatever, but it could be optional. Like you could buy one tamagotchi with a color screen and then choose which version you'd like to download (for a fee, or something so they still make money). It would probably be crazy expensive but it might be fun. I also think they should come out with more "Station" versions.

What about a real life tamagotchi. almost impossible XD
You mean like a genetically engineered Mametchi? Definately not possible and even if it was I'm not sure I'd want it. A genetically engineered Tama would involve real poop and other unpleasant bodily functions. A robotic one would be better but with today's technology you'd get something like the Furby. Furbys are great but not as portable or convenient as a Tama. For me the best possible Tama would basically be what we have now only with advanced artificial intelligence and animations. An ID L or P's on steroids basically.

I think it might be cool to have an update-able color one...something like how on lots of smartphones nowadays they'll come out with new software and you have to download the new Operating System or whatever, but it could be optional. Like you could buy one tamagotchi with a color screen and then choose which version you'd like to download (for a fee, or something so they still make money). It would probably be crazy expensive but it might be fun. I also think they should come out with more "Station" versions.
I think this is a brilliant idea.. I'd love something like that.

How about ones where you can trade charecters or wall paper or items :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back