tama music star refuses to stay born please explain how

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For some reason when I revived my music tamagotchi (which I haven't used for 8 years or so) and the egg opened up the tamagotchi went into the egg again after only a few minutes. So I pressed the reset button and it was resetted. However, when it wasborn again again it went back to an egg within a few minutes. Has anyone had a similiar problem. Please let me know.

i can't say music star have been out that long,

but i also can't say i've ever heard of this kind of problem either, you should take a video and upload it to show us what happens.

sorry made a mistake anyway I havent used it for a long time. I took the battery out and revived one of my version 2 tamagotchi and luckily it had downloaded some wierld character with a baby 4th generation.

the egg opened up the tamagotchi went into the egg again after only a few minutes. So I pressed the reset button and it was resetted. However, when it wasborn again again it went back to an egg within a few minutes.
Sounds like the battery is dying. Try Changing the battery and try again. That should work. Last night I turned on my Gameboy Color and it kept resetting its self. So I changed the batteries and it worked fine.

maybe I wil get new batteries.... I though I had eight batteries so I revived 4 only to find that half of the batterie were te wrong size! anyway I have a v4 and v3 to revive as well

That, most likely is a battery issue. Music Stars use a single CR2032 battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, seems like a battery issue. If not, you might need to get a new tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back