Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi iD L in English

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

BlueTamatama

• bluetamatama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:37 AM ( #181 )

I just bought the english version of this from Metro in Singapore.The price was S$69.90 but there were discounts so i bought it for S$55.95 which is around US$44.94?Shockingly its cheap!Yay finally got my blue although there was someone staring at me when i bought it,probably thinking im out of my mind to buy a toy for my current age :angry: but who cares?! Tamagotchis for the win!! :D

I saw it at S$69.90. When will the promotion end?? :wacko:

huwainicute

• huwainicute user photo

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:28 AM ( #182 )

I saw it at S$69.90. When will the promotion end?? :wacko:

Which metro did u go to? Im not sure about the metros in other places but i went to Woodlands metro :blink: The price tag does say its $69.90 but u will know if they have a discount on certain items by checking if there's any colored dots at the side of the price tag.The colour dot on the tamagotchi's price tag is blue.U should ask the cashier about the overall price like i did,hehe. :P
  • BlueTamatama and QualinCarter like this

BlueTamatama

• bluetamatama user photo

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:37 AM ( #183 )

Which metro did u go to? Im not sure about the metros in other places but i went to Woodlands metro :blink: The price tag does say its $69.90 but u will know if they have a discount on certain items by checking if there's any colored dots at the side of the price tag.The colour dot on the tamagotchi's price tag is blue.U should ask the cashier about the overall price like i did,hehe. :P

thank you so much! I went to the one at paragon. :P

kobieta

• kobieta user photo

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:50 AM ( #184 )

I am jealous that in Singapore they are so cheap!

Can someone tell me what is a good price range to pay for an English ID L? I am able to buy one for $75 + $15 shipping. Is that a good price?

Also, do you guys think these will become rare or expensive in the next year?

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:25 PM ( #185 )

Can someone tell me what is a good price range to pay for an English ID L? I am able to buy one for $75 + $15 shipping. Is that a good price?

In my opinion, yes, that's a good price. (It's less than I paid for mine.)

Whether they become rare or common is difficult to foretell. I can't imagine the price much below where they're at now. The cost of the Tamagotchi is about $50, and most middlemen (or ebay sellers) want to make a profit (otherwise why bother going through the work of listing it, etc.) and shipping fees aren't likely to change. Yes, it's possible that some will get sold through ebay for less, but it's also possible they'll be discontinued in a month and become impossible to find (at any price.)

Moussette

• moussette user photo

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:10 PM ( #186 )

I think it's a good price, I paid 7$ more for mine.(still waiting for it ! it sucks to be french sometimes ! >.< )

The Lost Sean

• the-lost-sean user photo

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:39 PM ( #187 )

Whether they become rare or common is difficult to foretell.

Hopefully, common... so everyone who wants one has a chance to get one.

GotchiGuardian

• gotchiguardian user photo

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:07 AM ( #188 )

Yea, wish I could afford one xD Hopefully when I'm a bit older, lol... What about the TaoBao ones? Are they cheaper?? :huh:

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:23 PM ( #189 )

Hopefully they will still be on Ebay for a few months. I'm getting one in November, hopefully.

iJoshu

• ijoshu user photo

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:05 AM ( #190 )

Oh my gosh, i have been following this post for so long, and i have wanted an english Tamagotchi iDL for so long.
I have searched on ebay, because i've been so confused about Tabao. And i just havnt been willing to buy stuff from there.
But i found this on eBay, and it looks pretty legit.
http://www.ebay.com/...=item2ec1adfc9a
14 of them have been sold, and the feedback looks really good for the tamagotchi.
I'm for sure going to save my money for this.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

icewolf113

• icewolf113 user photo

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:00 AM ( #191 )

Oh my gosh, i have been following this post for so long, and i have wanted an english Tamagotchi iDL for so long.
I have searched on ebay, because i've been so confused about Tabao. And i just havnt been willing to buy stuff from there.
But i found this on eBay, and it looks pretty legit.
http://www.ebay.com/...=item2ec1adfc9a
14 of them have been sold, and the feedback looks really good for the tamagotchi.
I'm for sure going to save my money for this.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That seller actually is a forum member and is selling them on tbay for a bit cheaper. In fact I am ordering one from them today :)

Here's their TBay if your wondering:
http://www.tamatalk....e/#entry3187436

Edited by icewolf113, 24 September 2012 - 02:01 PM.

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:02 AM ( #192 )

I think I am ordering from them too!

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:27 AM ( #193 )

Hey guys I have a quick question, on another site I've seen people mention that the English version breaks easier than the Japanese one? I've seen it mentioned twice and I was wondering if that's true? If so, what are some things I have to be extra careful of?

Kait

• kait user photo

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:35 PM ( #194 )

Hey guys I have a quick question, on another site I've seen people mention that the English version breaks easier than the Japanese one? I've seen it mentioned twice and I was wondering if that's true? If so, what are some things I have to be extra careful of?

I suppose time will tell! :) I'm going on week 3 or 4 with mine, and yet to even see a scratch. Sock cases are awesome.
  • icewolf113 likes this

icewolf113

• icewolf113 user photo

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:44 PM ( #195 )

I suppose time will tell! :) I'm going on week 3 or 4 with mine, and yet to even see a scratch. Sock cases are awesome.

Hmmm that's a really good idea. I could probably take one of my old, really cute socks that don't fit me anymore and sew it into a cute little pouch.... the ideas....

Kait

• kait user photo

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:39 PM ( #196 )

Hmmm that's a really good idea. I could probably take one of my old, really cute socks that don't fit me anymore and sew it into a cute little pouch.... the ideas....

*nodnod* I took a cute old sock of mine that had no other pair and just cut it before the heel section. My Mom** stapled the bottom of her little sock sleeve, but mine just has a hole on both ends. They sit in our purses like that :)

Ideally, I'd love to go to the dollar store and buy a nice pair of pretty socks (I'm thinking rainbow stripes) and then head to the craft store for some white faux fur to put as an inside liner, and sew the bottom from the inside.

**Yes, my Mom uses an ID L. I gave her my Japanese one to play with, lol. Every now and then when we talk, we can now talk about Tama-related things :3 She likes it!

icewolf113

• icewolf113 user photo

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:42 PM ( #197 )

That's awesome that your mom plays with tamas! Ooo...you could use a pretty ribbon and use it to tie up the open end.

teardroponfire

• teardroponfire user photo

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:32 AM ( #198 )

I would love to try one of the English IDs. The only chunky feeling tama I have is a TMGC+C in blue when they came out. It would be nice to understand what is said!Posted ImagePosted Image

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:36 AM ( #199 )

Yes,especially the cute little chats between tamas!

MarcosFull

• marcosfull user photo

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:50 PM ( #200 )

Does it include also a manual in Spanish? Thanks!
Marcos (Argentina)