Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi iD L in English

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Shelltchi

• shelltchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:14 PM ( #221 )

The Tamagotchi iD L is in fact in English. It was made specifically for the U.S. and is supposed to be like the TMGC+C

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:26 PM ( #222 )

The Tamagotchi iD L is in fact in English. It was made specifically for the U.S. and is supposed to be like the TMGC+C

I don't know what you mean about it being like the +Color but the iD L was not made with the U.S. in mind, in fact, it says on the box that it is not to be sold in U.S. retail stores.
The first version of the iD L was Japanese just like all other color tamas (and most other tamas), and then bandai asia decided to come out with one for... well asia, and English just happened to be a lot more simple of a language to put on the iD L than Mandarin

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:06 PM ( #223 )

From which source did you get this information from? Because on the back of the English iD L packaging is this exact message:

Posted Image

...and in the bottom:

Posted Image

Please provide us the source of this information so we can help you validate it. Thank you!

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 12 December 2012 - 09:21 PM.

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:41 PM ( #224 )

HKrikky2002 on Ebay sells cheap ID Ls in English. I asked if he had any others and he said yes, he has a few. I think he's listing them right now.

So far he has one green left: http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c2e62699d

And a white: http://www.ebay.com/...=item25788943a0

I bought a green and white form him and they were shipped today, so now just playing the waiting game.

This is the last of his stock so I advise grabbing them while you can!

Thank you!
My parents payed one for me, that I will get as a reward for hard french studying at the end of February - as long as I continue my four-hours-french-a-week-on-top-of-school-scheme :P
Of course I'll study like crazy now that the ID L E is waiting, so thank you for linking to this!! I ordered the purple one and I'm so excited!! :lol:
  • atbajwa likes this

xMametchi<3

• xmametchi<3 user photo

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:12 PM ( #225 )

Why are they so high priced? Is it because of the colored screen?

Edited by xMametchi<3, 13 December 2012 - 10:15 PM.

ciara683

• ciara683 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:21 PM ( #226 )

Why are they so high priced? Is it because of the colored screen?

ant taxes and import fees and ebay fees and paypal fees.

tamageff

• tamageff user photo

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:02 AM ( #227 )

I really hope Bandai Asia would also make the P's in english! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
  • iJoshu likes this

atbajwa

• atbajwa user photo

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:13 PM ( #228 )

English IDL are out my friends have them, I found some on ebay and my dad said I can buy one after my trip your tama is not fake they sell english IDL'S in the Singapore mall my uncle lives close to it but he is dead. :mellow: :o BUT I HEARD THEY ARE RARE!!

They probably would not unless it's really popular the IDL was!! I DON'T LIKE P'S THEY TOOK OUT ALL OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS!!

The IDL has a coloured screen and tons of features much more diffirent from the normal pixel un-featured one so they now we want it so why not have a higher price did you think they actally wanted to share the IDL with us?! :tarakotchi: no no no!!

Edited by SailorRosette, 30 December 2012 - 05:17 PM.
Please edit your post instead of posting mutliple times in a row.

ciara683

• ciara683 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:14 PM ( #229 )

English IDL are out my friends have them, I found some on ebay and my dad said I can buy one after my trip your tama is not fake they sell english IDL'S in the Singapore mall my uncle lives close to it but he is dead. :mellow: :o BUT I HEARD THEY ARE RARE!!

They probably would not unless it's really popular the IDL was!! I DON'T LIKE P'S THEY TOOK OUT ALL OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS!!

The IDL has a coloured screen and tons of features much more diffirent from the normal pixel un-featured one so they now we want it so why not have a higher price did you think they actally wanted to share the IDL with us?! :tarakotchi: no no no!!

We already know all of this. the Idle has been out for quite some time

Edited by ciara683, 01 January 2013 - 07:29 PM.

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:45 PM ( #230 )

Does it include also a manual in Spanish? Thanks!
Marcos (Argentina)

no

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:00 PM ( #231 )

@Orandatchi,

Glad you are trying to help but this was already answeared a while back. Make sure you check the dates and the topic before answearing a 2 month old question.

The topic is still good for discussion. Just making a note.

Pick them up online soon if you want a rare english IDL. Users are starting to sell out.

happiholic

• happiholic user photo

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:36 PM ( #232 )

Sell out? I only have one and I can't seem to sell it anywhere...

Mamapatchi

• mamapatchi user photo

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:47 PM ( #233 )

My IDL e arrived today.
If anybody is wondering 'should I get one?'
I'd say definitely! They have so many amazing features over the greyscale tamas ^^! My favourite being all the locations.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:12 PM ( #234 )

From the user Chobitsuu here. Sorry, my mistake. They might start becomming hard to come by later though. Someone will buy your IDLE. Its just in idle... Sorry couldn't resist.

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:15 PM ( #235 )

I actually think that it's incorrect to call it iDL-E just because it's in English, but I think it would be more appropriate if it's called an HK iD L since it's released for the Hong Kong market.

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 08 January 2013 - 04:15 PM.

• tamatown123 likes this

Jokus

• jokus user photo

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:43 AM ( #236 )

I actually think that it's incorrect to call it iDL-E just because it's in English, but I think it would be more appropriate if it's called an HK iD L since it's released for the Hong Kong market.

I certantly do agree with you for a start, but I kinda like how the name IDL-E makes me think Tamagotchi Idle... :ichigotchi:

Joshycool44

• joshycool44 user photo

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:49 PM ( #237 )

Hi Guys, I have a tamagotchi ID L English-it's fully legit but rare + expensive. the only downside to the English version is that it does not include the name of the tamagotchi species. It's an awesome tamagotchi though.

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:46 AM ( #238 )

Hi Guys, I have a tamagotchi ID L English-it's fully legit but rare + expensive. the only downside to the English version is that it does not include the name of the tamagotchi species. It's an awesome tamagotchi though.

But strangely, if you send your not-named character to the matchmaker's, the characters who present themselves as potential mates introduce themselves by name. From this, we can learn the proper spelling of the names of the adult characters.

Astromeno

• astromeno user photo

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:48 PM ( #239 )

I want to contact Bandai Asia about the wholesale price and MSRP for the iD L in USD (not for any real reason, though), but I don't have a business to fill in the "Business Inquiries" form. I assume Bandai Asia would just ignore my message without this information.

What should I do? Could anyone possibly be of assistance in gathering this info?

ichiro.malfoy

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:51 PM ( #240 )

I want to contact Bandai Asia about the wholesale price and MSRP for the iD L in USD (not for any real reason, though), but I don't have a business to fill in the "Business Inquiries" form. I assume Bandai Asia would just ignore my message without this information.

What should I do? Could anyone possibly be of assistance in gathering this info?

I doubt they would respond, since you'll be asking for the MSRP in USD, because:

Posted Image

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 14 January 2013 - 09:51 PM.