Photo
- - - - -

New to Tamagotchis. help?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

once-ler13

• once-ler13 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:37 PM ( #1 )

so i had tamas when i was young. i got my first one in 2004 and kept buying for another 3 versions. one i never knew there was so many different things about tamas. now the real question. should i get the plus color or the ID. also where to buy? is there anything special i need for either?

Replies

Views

Started

19 Feb 2013

Last Post

20 Feb 2013

Purimatchi!

• purimatchi user photo

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:58 PM ( #2 )

The plus color is easier to find than the iD and also (depending on which one you get) a lot cheaper.

I'd Honestly Go with a iD L, because there are a lot of those going for a cheaper Price than both the +color and iD. the P's are also decreasing in price down  to a reasonable price. 

But out of the Two options you have the +color would be the way to go. though it doesn't have as many features as the iD L or P's.

Hope I helped. 

-Puri- 

• Miss Perfect! likes this

tamagirl1017

• tamagirl1017 user photo

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:05 AM ( #3 )

like purimatchi said, i would go with the id l . the tamagotchi p's are nice too. best place to buy (if you want it new on package and whatnot) would be amazon . com . or you can get a new or used one on ebay . com . soo i would go with id l and amazon . com . but its really up to you, hope you are happy with wich ever one you pick! :)

Edited by tamagirl1017, 20 February 2013 - 02:05 AM.

bunbutchi

• bunbutchi user photo

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:28 PM ( #4 )

well, there are some English id's, so those are a very sensible choice.

also, id l's are much cheaper.