Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi Mini: Contrast is too high!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamanyc83

• tamanyc83 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:27 PM ( #18 )

Since I have you there and that you're such an expert, what do you think of the Tamagotchi ID L? I won yesterday an auction on Ebay for an IDL for 25 dollars, so I am really excited. Do you own one? If yes, do you like it?

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:30 PM ( #19 )

I have 2 ID Ls, both in English, and I really like them. Sadly due to starting classes + working a job that is not 'vpet friendly' in which they could get damaged, I've had to tab up all my pets and put them away as they just end up paused for days on end. But I have them and I like them and if you scored one for that price and all that's a heck of a deal. They grow pretty quick and never turn into an Oldie, so that can be good or bad depending on what you prefer, but they're interesting for sure. I haven't downloaded into anything to them, but I'm sure doing that makes them even better. Also the growth chart is nice and diverse.

magicboa

• magicboa user photo

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:26 PM ( #20 )

That's odd.  I've had a Mini since 2006 and don't have that problem. 

JLou

• jlou user photo

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:52 AM ( #21 )

Here's a comparison of my yellow Mini and my green Nano.  

mini_zps399d1dff.jpgNano_zps6e89c269.jpg

While I can definitely see the green Nano better, this Mini is pretty good compared to other Minis I've played with.  I have a purple Mini around somewhere but can't find it.  I do know that when I ran them at the same time, the yellow one was way easier to see.  It must just be very hit or miss. 

• Izzy429M likes this