Best color tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Modern Tamagotchi is best?

• ID L (english or Japanese)

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ID L Princess Spacey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi P's

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 15th anniversrary Edition

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksh12july34

Reaction score
So I've been thinking (I know there are a few more different color versions out there and so feel free to post on why you like them) but which one is the best and why do you guys think that? What are the coolest features? And what are the downfalls?

I've been saving my money for a modern color tama and can't decide because all of them seem so awesome and cool what do you guys think?

personally, I love the 15th anniversary because the features are wonderful and the fact that i can unlock other towns and locations (etc. Makkaka Town, Ura TamaTown, TAMAX-TV) and that most things have come back.

This is great! I personally have never owned a color tama, but I'm going to follow this topic so I can see what others think! (I'm thinking of getting a colored one so I want to know which one I should buy!) :D

I own a Japanese iD L and a 15th Anniversary, and I think both are really awesome. The P's are filled with features and lots of characters (along with the Deco Pierces), so if you're the kind of person who likes to have the latest thing with tons of features, I think the P's are the way to go. If you want something simpler, a regular iD L would be a good place to start as they are the cheapest colour Tamagotchi around and there is an English version (although the English version is a little pricier). The PS iD L I don't know much about, seeing as I don't have one, but I've heard it's like what the V4.5 is to the V4...similar features, slight difference in pets, characters, and locations. But I could be wrong. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back