Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi 15th Anniversary VS Tamagotchi IDL

which one

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

• ichigotchi-v6 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:06 AM ( #1 )

Which one should I get? If I get a good grade in my exam I get one of these, or maybe the P's but you have to buy the pierce to get kuromametchi :(

Replies

Views

Started

23 Feb 2013

Last Post

25 Feb 2013

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:34 AM ( #2 )

They're pretty much similar, but the 15th Anniversary has vintage characters and special locations. If you can get one for a good deal, go grab it! Otherwise an iD L will still fill you in :D

If you don't have Nihongophobia :P then the P's are worth checking out as well. :D

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:48 PM ( #3 )

So does this mean the 15th anniversary has more places?

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:40 PM ( #4 )

No, the iD L and the 15th Anniversary have the same number of places, just different ones - most of them are based on vintage Tamagotchi models.

jordboss

• jordboss user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:56 PM ( #5 )

Personally, I would choose the ID L 15th Anniversary because the characters are in my opinion cuter as they are the originals that I loved and cared for. The places also seem quite cool.

On the other hand though, the ID L is amazing. It has so many features just like the 15th version. It doesn't really matter what one you choose because you will enjoy what ever one that you decided on choosing.

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:58 PM ( #6 )

15th is expensive so I might go for the IDL In Japanese cos its cheaper than English

I hope they mix it up and give me an English one lol

Izzyd07

• izzyd07 user photo

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:35 PM ( #7 )

I have both and although the locations on the 15th anniversary are cooler imo I prefer the characters on the idl. But really I don't know which I like better although it probably wouldn't be worth spending a whole lot more just to get a 15th anniversary (since I've found there isn't actually much difference between the two).

Mamapatchi

• mamapatchi user photo

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:07 AM ( #8 )

Which one should I get? If I get a good grade in my exam I get one of these, or maybe the P's but you have to buy the pierce to get kuromametchi :(

If you aren't willing to buy the Pieces then there isn't much point in the P's. They do have a lot of great features but they're sort of the bare bones of a very complex Tama.