Tamagotchi 15th Anniversary VS Tamagotchi IDL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICHIGOTCHI_V6

Reaction score
Which one should I get? If I get a good grade in my exam I get one of these, or maybe the P's but you have to buy the pierce to get kuromametchi :(

They're pretty much similar, but the 15th Anniversary has vintage characters and special locations. If you can get one for a good deal, go grab it! Otherwise an iD L will still fill you in :D

If you don't have Nihongophobia :p then the P's are worth checking out as well. :D

No, the iD L and the 15th Anniversary have the same number of places, just different ones - most of them are based on vintage Tamagotchi models.

Personally, I would choose the ID L 15th Anniversary because the characters are in my opinion cuter as they are the originals that I loved and cared for. The places also seem quite cool.

On the other hand though, the ID L is amazing. It has so many features just like the 15th version. It doesn't really matter what one you choose because you will enjoy what ever one that you decided on choosing.

15th is expensive so I might go for the IDL In Japanese cos its cheaper than English

I hope they mix it up and give me an English one lol

I have both and although the locations on the 15th anniversary are cooler imo I prefer the characters on the idl. But really I don't know which I like better although it probably wouldn't be worth spending a whole lot more just to get a 15th anniversary (since I've found there isn't actually much difference between the two).

Which one should I get? If I get a good grade in my exam I get one of these, or maybe the P's but you have to buy the pierce to get kuromametchi :(
If you aren't willing to buy the Pieces then there isn't much point in the P's. They do have a lot of great features but they're sort of the bare bones of a very complex Tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back