Tamagotchi ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilwing02

Reaction score
i have many questions to ask you about my tamagotchi ID L.

firstly, what is important about getting joy sticker? i got 4 but nothing happened.

can my tamagotchi IDL go to the hospital and the Mobile Library like 15th anniversary IDL one? what are different between those two?

lastly, Do tamagotchi P's going to have eng ver.? because i really want one but i cant not read japan so please tell me.  thank you. :wub:

:huh: :huh: :huh: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :) :) :)

1. Once your character earns 4 Joy stickers, they become a "Tama-Friend" and will appear on your notebook. The more Tama-Friends you collect, more locations/destinations will be unlocked.

2. Your character will go to the hospital when it's very sick and about to die (applies to toddlers/teens only).

3. The Mobile Library is only available in the 15th Anniversary model. The Mobile Library transforms characters with special costumes. The ID L equivalent is the Henshin Jo, which is unlocked when you get 4 unique Tama-Friends.

4. We cannot tell if Bandai Japan has plans on selling the P's in English or not. Currently it is a Japan-exclusive model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back