My Baby Bat Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorime

Reaction score
So I just picked up one of these used, the keychain version, and after setting the clock it... doesn't do anything. I can't exit out of the clock menu. Do I just leave it there until it 'hatches' or is there a button combo I don't know or something? It didn't come with instructions or packaging, so if anyone has the instructions, could you please scan them and post them? All the appreciation if someone could do that!

I'm trying to remember...I think you just have to wait. If I recall I was panicking because I thought mine was frozen for the longest time and it wasn't making noise or etc and then finally it hatched. It is really confusing (instructions don't tell you anything). I would start it, set time and then let it sit for 5 minutes.

Alright I'll try that. i couldn't this morning due to having to go to work and all. If that's the case, that's really odd.

Also, can you pause this sort of pet? Like leave it on clock set?

I've left it on the clock screen for 20+ minutes and nothing. All button combos i try don't work. It won't leave the screen at all.

EDIT: I don't know how or why, but when i reset it with the reset button in the back, it finally went to being born. Very strange.

Also yes, that sound is AWFUL. Now I know what you were talking about!

EDIT2: What is the sleeping time of this guy? He doesn't seem to want to go to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT2: What is the sleeping time of this guy? He doesn't seem to want to go to sleep.

- I think you just put him to sleep? I could be wrong since I haven't played with one in over a year, but I think you just like make him go to sleep ...... I don't know.

-Purn

I couldn't figure it out, so I took the battery out for now. Wish I had instructions, but that's what I get for buying it used.

I'll pull out my instructions and see what I can find. From what I recall the instructions are not that descriptive.

Really? Well shoot, lol. Why do they make instructions for these pets if they don't describe things well enough? That's silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back