Photo
- - - - -

Weird Tamagotchi Noise

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaTamatchi

• tamatamatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:47 PM ( #1 )

Well, this isn't my tamagotchi but I happend to find a video of a tamagotchi V4.5, when you push the button, the sound is completely different than to what it regularly is -

http://m.youtube.com...d&v=IDLHsnjEPag

The whole tamagotchi is legit, everything is legit, but the sound just confusing me. What do you guys think?

- TamaTamatchi

Replies

Views

Started

23 Feb 2013

Last Post

24 Feb 2013

jordboss

• jordboss user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:52 PM ( #2 )

Some of my tamagotchi's have different sounds. Some are higher pitched than the other ones. My V4 has a low pitched one whilst my other V4 has the same as the V3. I guess it has something to do with the sound/speaker. It could be slightly deformed, or it could just be the way it was made.

Also maybe the V4.5 has a low battery and that's why the sounds different. It also could be the camera that it was recorded on does reply sound as it originally sounds in real life. :P

Moussette

• moussette user photo

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:58 PM ( #3 )

same here, I have 4 v 4.5, and when I run like 3 of them, I can recognize them just by the sound they make.

It really can be slightly different, don't worry. As long as the sound is not really annoying, it's quite normal ^^

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:34 AM ( #4 )

Speakers get old and wear out over time, too, so that plays a factor in different sounds. I have some digimon like that--one has a staticy sort of sound, and a few others kinda fade in and out.