Photo
- - - - -

Fake P1 or not?

fake or not tamagotchi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

nyle9009

• nyle9009 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:30 PM ( #18 )

I keep thinking of a green nano for some reason. Humm.

Well, I think the Angel has toilet paper as an icon on one of them while the other is a toosh.
Smiley face is coming to my mind too... But I don't recall which one.

You sure it was egg shaped? Like 100% sure?

100% sure! Hm. I dont think it was an angel? Maybe it was? Ill try and search google to see if i can find any picks of the game i played.

neonmoo

• neonmoo user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:49 PM ( #19 )

I think this really could be anything I have a tama that I call "Eric" (an odd pet, dinosaur from Japan) who is exactly the same shape and colour as a P1 with the icons you mentioned only he does evolve and also has a weird rock paper scissors game that took a while to figure out, he also had no pause, no sound off and is extremely needy. Theres a chance that you my never know what it was, all Eric's box says is dinosaur and theres no brand name, theres many tamas out there that look similar but are unbranded copies/fakes.

nyle9009

• nyle9009 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:22 PM ( #20 )

I think this really could be anything I have a tama that I call "Eric" (an odd pet, dinosaur from Japan) who is exactly the same shape and colour as a P1 with the icons you mentioned only he does evolve and also has a weird rock paper scissors game that took a while to figure out, he also had no pause, no sound off and is extremely needy. Theres a chance that you my never know what it was, all Eric's box says is dinosaur and theres no brand name, theres many tamas out there that look similar but are unbranded copies/fakes.

Do you have a picture??? I think thats it omg thanks!

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:17 PM ( #21 )

Those early odd pets used very original Tamagotchi type shells. NeonMoo has probably the best ideas for you. 

A few of my odd pets have that rock paper siscors game. And yep the shells look very much like the original Tamagotchi.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fake or not, tamagotchi