Pausing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyle9009

Reaction score
Does it matter if you pause your tama? A few people said it messes up the age but pausing would be my only option as i have school and i dont wanna risk bringing it in with me. If you pause and it does mess up the age does it get fixed after a new gen or is there any way to fix it???

If you pause your tama it will not age during the time it is paused for. If you're worried about not being able to look after your tama while you're at school you can just change the time to your tamagotchi's sleep time. That way it will still age but it's hungry and happiness levels won't run down so you won't have to worry about caring for your tamagotchi. That's what I tend to do with my tamas while I'm at school.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you pause your tama it will not age during the time it is paused for. If you're worried about not being able to look after your tama while you're at school you can just change the time to your tamagotchi's sleep time. That way it will still age but it's hungry and happiness levels won't run down so you won't have to worry about caring for your tamagotchi. That's what I tend to do with my tamas while I'm at school.
So after i come back from school should i just change the time back to normal??

Yes, that's what I do. Just set the time to the current time and they'll be there, happy to see you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back