TAMA SELLERS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLEhungry

Reaction score
Hello Tama Talk members
I am a fairly new member, or atleast I use to be a part of a similiar forum dedicated to Tamagotchi's!

My first Tamagotchi was back in 04 and I lost them during my move, I recently found 2 of my old Tamagotchis and are repurchasing from someone who is selling online,

is anyone from the Toronto area who is selling as well?

I would like to bring my Tamagotchis back to life, Im also planning to purchase the newest versions of Tamagotchi's any thoughts about them??

would love to hear what you guys think!!

apologize if I have posted this in the wrong section to discuss lol :eek:

I'm from Toronto as well, glad to see another Canadian! As for buying tamas, I can not find one place that sells Tamagotchis anymore. I got lucky at a random garage sale and got a V1 for 25 cents. You might want to check at garage sales selling old things, and Japanese garage sales, for iD Ls, as a few months ago, a member here got 3? iD Ls at a garage sale.

If you're looking for sellers, you might want to check out the tBay section. Either post what you want to buy, or look from a list of people who are selling theirs.

I'm from Toronto as well, glad to see another Canadian! As for buying tamas, I can not find one place that sells Tamagotchis anymore. I got lucky at a random garage sale and got a V1 for 25 cents. You might want to check at garage sales selling old things, and Japanese garage sales, for iD Ls, as a few months ago, a member here got 3? iD Ls at a garage sale.
Hello! thats awesome, wish to see other Torontarians LOL

thats awesome, I actually look on Kijiji, however I came across someone selling a lot of v1-4 about 5 Tamas for 45$ sigh* I have to travel to Cambridge tho,

thanks for the awesome tip will try! if youre selling please let me know, I have a broken tama with no button I dont know what to subsitute it for as I got batteries for my other tama which works fine, although it dissapoints me that the other one does not work (N)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back