Why did I get Tarakotchi on V1?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahnee

Reaction score
I really did not think I took such bad care of it, the hearts never completely emptied and I even tried to keep them full for the most part. I am confused. The training bar is only half way through as I kept missing the pee pee wiggle though. Is that it?

I even felt like the V1 was too boring and there was not enough to do with it. Did I underestimate something?

Was kind of bummed at first for getting Tarakotchi but he made me laugh out loud earlier when I caught him come close and make that silly kissy face :D Maybe we will still become friends.

On the V1, training points are gained by using the praise/punish discipline icon at the appropriate times. Perhaps you fed him too many snacks?

I dont think I did!

And I praised and time outed whenever it beeped for me, but was not good about catching him to go poo.

I dont think I did!

And I praised and time outed whenever it beeped for me, but was not good about catching him to go poo.
That could be why you didn't get a good character. Next time try your very best to get a character that you want. Try not to feed any snacks, only okay game. Feed it when needed and try not to lee it drop below 2 hearts empty as this could effect what character it woke evolve into.

On some versions, the characters you get can be a little arbitrary.

But next time try feeding the Tamagotchi as few snacks as possible, feeding the Tama only meals and filling the happiness by only playing games. You can also use what is called the "perfect care trick" during its toddler and teen stages, in which, during the day, you change the time to when the Tamagotchi is asleep, and at night, you change the time back to when the Tamagotchi is asleep. You have to wake it up occasionally so it can evolve. Find more information about the trick here.

I used the perfect care trick on my V3 and got Mimitchi. :)

Good luck!

Is Tarakotchi a bad or medium care character on the V1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back